5.19.2013

Did anyone here is Gackt fans ?

Did anyone here is Gackt fans ?



i am his fans ^^
His Best song : ( just only 4 song ,because his so many songs i already Forgot =__=)
but don't worry about it , is all best ^^

No.1 
Gackt - Ghost 

i want to learn this dance ,but somehow , i'm not really bad for Dance this part ^_-

No.2 
Gackt - Jesus 

Rock is my Life !!!!

No.3 

Kamen Rider Decade - Gackt - Journey Through the Decade


He is my favorite Ridermen ^^


( while the Decade Kamen Belt looks nice and has a cool effect, I'm still more partial to wrist mounted henshin devices. I dunno, something about braces just speak to me more than a belt buckle or an auxillary device like a phone, patrol badge, or tiki looking things that Goseiger used. That being said, love this video, and I am now actually quite interested in Kamen Rider Decade ) 


No.4
The Next Decade - Gackt 


i love Kamen Rider ^^ especially Kamen Rider Den-o, Decade ,Blade ,Ryuki and Ridermen (Ridermen's right hand Actually really cool )

沒有留言:

發佈留言

Guten Tag :D